Q8Oils protects the safety, security and health of our employees, contractors and the public by conducting our business in line with our Safety, Security, Health & Environment (SSHE) Management System.
All our employees and contractors are responsible for implementing this system and seeking continuous improvements.
In addition to complying fully with the local regulations in each country where we operate, the SSHE programme involves the following:
- SSHE consultants, employees, contractors and suppliers work together to create workplaces with the highest standards of health and safety.
- Staff are fully trained in safe working practices and in identifying risks.
- Measures are actively taken to identify and control potential hazards relating to operations and products.
- Each manufacturing unit submits an annual SSHE plan that has to be approved by senior management.
- Best practice and experience is shared to improve SSHE standards.
- Performance of the SSHE programme is continuously reviewed and objectives are set for constant improvement.
Click here to download our statement on slavery and human trafficking.