Q8Oils launches its new state-of-the-art BMW engine oil Q8 Formula Special FE 0W-30, which is a new Euro 6 synthetic Top Tier Low SAPS engine oil for BMW Long Life 12FE applications using BMW LL-12FE approved technology.
BMW has introduced the Long Life 12FE engine oil specification for their latest BMW Euro 6 diesel engines. Fuel Economy Improvement and exhaust gas after-treatment system protection for BMW Euro 6 diesel engines were the main targets, next to further improvement of Biodiesel Compatibility.
- Reduces overall fuel consumption
- Low SAPS formulation protecting the Exhaust Catalyst and Diesel Particulate Filter
- Ultra-low in Phosporous to protect SCR Euro 6 Exhaust Gas After treatment systems
- Excellent engine cleanliness and wear protection increasing engine durability
- Excellent bio-diesel compatibility
ACEA C2-12 specification level
Q8 Formula Special FE 0W-30 meets the ACEA C2-12 performance level. BMW has adopted urea based SCR (Selective Catalyst Reduction) technology as many other OEMs for their Euro 6 diesel engines to reduce NOx emissions, whilst it also helps to improve fuel economy. This new engine oil can also be used for BMW gasoline engines from 2002 onwards.